How did you meet? We met when we were 14 years old both working after school at our local IGA supermarket. After 2 years of teenage flirting, we got together and married on our 10th Anniversary
How did you get engaged? On a holiday travelling the Great Ocean Road together. We had walked up to Cape Bridgewater lookout and were watching seals play when Paul completely took me by surprise
How long did you spend planning your wedding? The bulk of it was done in the 10 months leading up to the wedding
How would you describe your Big Day? The most perfect day with so much anticipation, excitement and happiness! It was filled with so much loved for each other and our family and friends. It honestly went off without a hitch – we wouldn’t change a thing.
What was the highlight of your Day? We couldn’t choose one highlight.. Seeing each other in the church for the first time was the most incredible feeling (and so was small time we had together in the car, just the two of us). But we also loved the feeling once we’d entered the reception! Sitting down after photos and our emotional ceremony, was surreal. We were on such a high and were so ready to enjoy the night ahead, surrounded by beautiful our family and friends.
Do you have any suggestions for future Brides and Grooms? Take moments throughout the day to look around you and soak it all in – they will probably be your strongest memories. One thing we are also so grateful of doing, is spending most the evening by each other’s side. Everyone wants a piece of you so it’s easy to be pulled in different directions. We didn’t stress about making sure we visited every table, or had photos with specific people and it was the best decision. You’re there to celebrate spending your lives together so just enjoy the night together dancing and having fun. (The people that want time with you, will come up and find you!) And definitely leave by Taxi Boat!
- Photographer:Reel Imagination http://reelimagination.com.au/
- Videographer:MyFilm http://www.myfilm.com.au/
- Florist :Flowermart, Leichhardt http://www.flowermart.com.au/
- Wedding Dress + Bridesmaids Dresses: Wedding Dress was a La Sposa gown and the Bridesmaids dresses were custom made by Miss Carla in Brookvale http://www.misscarla.com.au/
- Grooms + Groomsmen’s attire:MJ Bale http://www.mjbale.com
- Cake: All Things Sweet by Carissa http://www.allthingssweetbycarissa.com.au/
- Entertainment: Sydney Acoustic Duo http://www.sydneyacousticduo.com.au/
Impressions DJs http://www.impressiondjs.com.au/
Party Photo Booth http://partyphotobooth.com.au/
- Invitations + Stationery: Invitations by ELM Paper http://www.elmshop.com/ and we got out on-the-day stationary custom designed on Etsy and printed it ourselves