How did you meet? 10 years ago, my brother worked with Joshua and thought he was a great guy so he invited him over to meet me, and the rest is history!
How did you get engaged? Josh organised a private helicopter flight to the Hunter Valley for a beautiful lunch at a vineyard, followed by a lovely dinner at Rockpool in Sydney. After an amazing day of good food and wine, Joshua proposed in a hotel suite overlooking Sydney Harbour.
How long did you spend planning your wedding? 18 months
How would you describe your Big Day? Exciting, emotional, and so much fun!
What was the highlight of your Day? There were so many but the three main highlights for us were:
- Seeing each other for the first time at the ceremony;
- Standing behind the Bridal Table after making our grand entrance at Orso, and looking out at the room full of our family and friends who were all smiling, clapping and cheering, and feeling the overwhelming amount of love in the room.
- Nailing our first dance, which we learnt in three weeks!
Do you have any suggestions for future Brides and Grooms? Enjoy every second because the day goes so quickly. Take some time out during the reception for a cuddle away from the crowd. Try to spend most of the night together, making memories together, having fun and dancing.
- Photographer: Two Peaches Photography (www.twopeaches.com.au)
- Videographer: Two Peaches Photography (www.twopeaches.com.au)
- Florist: Sierra Blooms (www.sierrablooms.com.au)
- Wedding Dress + Bridesmaids Dresses: Louise Alvarez Couture (www.louisealvarez.com.au)
- Grooms + Groomsmen’s attire: Ted Baker & M.J. Bale
- Cake: All Things Sweet by Carissa (www.allthingssweetbycarissa.com.au)
- Entertainment: Impression DJs (www.impressiondjs.com.au)
- Invitations + Stationery: Designed by the handsome Groom 🙂