How did you meet? Liam poured a beer on my head!! We were in Spain and travelling separately but crossed paths thanks to mutual friends and were friends from that day on. We were best friends for 3 years (almost to the day) before we went on our first date and we got engaged 14months later
How did you get engaged? Liam took me on a picnic to where we had our first date with all my favourite food, a bunch of red roses and best of all a beautiful ring that he presented on one knee!
How long did you spend planning your wedding? We spent 14 months planning our wedding
How would you describe your Big Day? It was simply magical. It was a day filled with so much laughter, family, friends and just complete joy. We were both so relaxed and ready to be married and it all went to plan
What was the highlight of your Day? The highlight of the day for us was seeing each other down the isle knowing that the moment had come and we could just enjoy it. Then to walk into the reception as husband and wife and be announced as Mr and Mrs for the first time amongst family and friends was pretty incredible
Do you have any suggestions for future Brides and Grooms? Be organised! Things creep up on you or you forget things so when it comes to the big things do them ahead of time… well ahead of time.
Other than that, don’t try to please everyone ALL the time and remember to take time on the day with just the two of you to just soak it all in – it will be over before you know it!
- Photographer:Chris Little Photography
- Videographer:Skeed Vision
- Florist :Lavande Designs
- Wedding Dress + Bridesmaids Dresses: Wedding Dress: Pronovias (Purchased at Fashions by Farina) Bridesmaids Dresses: Adrianna Pappell (Purchased at Bridesmaids Only)
- Grooms + Groomsmen’s attire:Groom’s suit: Dom Begnato Groomsman’s suits: Peppers Formal Hire Cremorne
- Cake: So Art Cakes
- Entertainment: Impressions DJ – Reception, Sydney Wedding Music – Church
- Invitations + Stationery: Designed by bride on Vistaprint.com.au