Thursday 2nd April 2015
Ceremony – Pymble Uniting Church
How did you meet? We went to the same high school but were one year group apart. After school, we played mixed hockey for our old school’s team. At the end of season party, we realised we had a crush on each other and it went from there!
How did you get engaged? Chris proposed at a beach house his family had rented for Christmas. He took Jess down to a seat by the water and made her spell out “MARRY ME?” with giant Scrabble letters he had printed and cut out. Chris’s nickname is “Bear” and so the ring was in a jewellery box in the shape of a bear.
How long did you spend planning your wedding? We were too excited to wait and so planned the whole thing in 3 months! We were even in Japan on a holiday for 2 weeks during that time. It can be done!
How would you describe your Big Day? Perfect. We could not have asked for a better day. We had the time of our lives and would do it all over again every week if we could! It was full of fun, laughter, love, excitement and letting your hair down – the ultimate party!
- Photographer: Milenko Weddings
- Florist: Antique Rose Florist, Waitara (bouquets), reception flowers = ourselves
- Cake: Glenda Borg
- Wedding Dress + Bridesmaids Dresses: Fashionably Yours, Wahroonga
- Grooms + Groomsmen’s attire: The Gentleman’s Club, Chatswood, bowties: Chris’s Mum!
- Entertainment: The White Tree
- Invitations & Stationery: Fine Invitations, North Sydney