Saturday, 21 January 2017
Ceremony – St Mary’s Cathedral, Sydney
How did you meet? Even though we were in the same Year 4 class, we didn’t really talk to each other until we met again at a mutual friend’s 18th birthday.
How did you get engaged? Jonathan proposed at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair on May 23, 2015.
How long did you spend planning your Wedding? We were engaged for 18 months and spent 15 months of this time planning our wedding.
How would you describe your Big Day? It was magical – even better than a fairy tale!
What was the highlight of your Day? Everything!
Do you have any suggestions for future Brides and Grooms? You might not believe me now, but it really does work out in the end! Listen to your heart and enjoy every minute. Also, we highly recommend Orso, it truly is a stunning venue with exceptional staff.
- Photographer: Siempre Weddings
- Videographer : Cinemotive
- Florist: Designs by Boo Shi
- Wedding Dress + Bridesmaids Dresses: Wedding Dress: Hayley Paige, Bride’s headpiece: Viktoria Novak, Bridesmaid Dresses: Joanna August, Flower Girl dresses: Stylista and Co
- Grooms + Groomsmen’s attire: Calibre & Politix
- Cake: Dolcetti Pasticceria\
- Entertainment: MC: Robert Galati, DJ: Impression DJs, Sax: Scotty Sax
- Invitations + Stationery: Rossi by Design