Friday 20th March 2015
Ceremony – Clontarf Reserve
How did you meet? In an Irish Pub in Edinburgh by mutual friends.
How did you get engaged? Ben proposed on the anniversary of when we went to Morocco, he organised a romantic walk along our favourite place Fairlight and then a dinner at a Moroccan restaurant with our families.
How long did you spend planning your wedding? Just over a year.
How would you describe your Big Day? Such an relaxed, fun and wonderful day filled with all our fantastic family and friends.
What was the highlight of your Day? Seeing each other at the alter.
Do you have any suggestions for future Brides and Grooms? Enjoy every moment and take in everything, don’t stress as everything will be lovely. Everything will be just beautiful! Your day is about each of you and your two families coming together, and sharing in what makes you two such a fabulous couple.
- Photographer: James Billing Photography
- Florist: Anita Cosentino
- Wedding Dress + Bridesmaids Dresses: Mia Solano from Luv Bridal Chatswood, and Bridesmaids from White Runway
- Grooms + Groomsmen’s attire: Hired from The Scottish Shoppe Croydon
- Cake: Handmade with Love by the bride and her mum and sister
- Entertainment: Vienna People
- Invitations + Stationery: All made by the Brides Dad!